My musings on fiber related arts, updated when I think about it (which is often) *smile*
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
You want stitch markers? I got your stitch markers!
Ok, I promised more pictures of stitch markers and here they are *smile* These will all fit up to about a #15 needle but I have used them on size 7's without a problem as well.
Number 2
Number 3
Number 4
And finally, Number 5! *smile*
Thanks! I was thinking if enough people thought they were nice I might even try to sell them, I need some money to supplement my yarn buying habit. LOL!
3 comments:
Those are beautiful. They look like jewelry.
Thanks! I was thinking if enough people thought they were nice I might even try to sell them, I need some money to supplement my yarn buying habit. LOL!
Oooo very pretty! I love beaded stitch markers! I bet you could sell them.
Post a Comment