I had to share this with you all, a friend of mine sent me a link to this website where you can download knitting symbol fonts. You can use these to make your own charts etc. It's really cool. The first page is Aire River Design Knitting font. Here are a couple of screen shots from that one...
These are the lower case symbols...
and these are the upper case. Really, really cool. There is also another link at Knitting Universe for some knitting fonts. You should really check these out, think of how fast and easy it would be to chart out a lace pattern, etc. with this, Woot!
I'll be posting a little later for my secret pal, so check back!
2 comments:
Did you watch Friends? I just channelled Janice.
Oh. My. God.
I signed on to welcome you to the Spinning Wheel (oh, welcome, by the way) but now I think I may have to offer to birth your children, I love that keyboard thing so freaking much. Wow.
Okay, I'll behave now.
I know how you feel, when my friend sent me the links by email this morning I almost choked on my coffee I was so excited, LOL! Thanks for the welcome! It's great to know there are other spinners out there *smile*
Post a Comment