Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Bloggerbot sucks!

Ok, so a friend of mine wanted to see the pictures of the other stitch markers I made so I'm posting twice today! LOL! Unfortunately bloggerbot is on the fritz so I have to actually think today and post some html. The horror! hahaha!

I guess I should also do my secret pal stuff but I think that will still wait until tomorrow. Here is the first set, they remind me of little fishes for some reason.
I should probably always post like this, but I'm lazy and bloggerbot is usually always so quick and easy...







And here is the second set. There are actually more but they look a lot like these in other colors so I decided not to post them. Aren't they purty!








I've also been selling some of my yarn on eBay and so I thought it would be a good idea to come up with a logo. Here's what I made last night using Photoshop CS. What do you think?

Ok, TTFN. Hopefully I will be posting again tomorrow (if I remember to take my camera home from work *smile*)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Stacey - loving your stitch markers and the row counter bracelets. You are so talented and have a great eye for color!

What's your eBay seller name? I'd love to see some of your offerings.

Take care! ~Beth

superstahr said...

Thanks! I don't have anything posted right now but there should be some new stuff up soon. I'm going to try to put as much up as I can before eBay raises their fees next month. My eBayer seller name is Superstahr01, I got my user name from that movie with the chick from Saturday Night Live that was title "Superstar". I loved that movie, LOL!