Friday, October 15, 2004

I think I'm going to have a heart attack...

Somehow, I managed to get the finished front and back pieces of Klara in with my laundry. I didn't realize it until I went to put the clothes in the dryer. I had a minor heart attack when I saw the pieces all tangled up in there for a minute but then I regained my composure. It doesn't really look all that bad, the part that was my handspun felted pretty drastically but the classic elite tweed just kinda got really soft. I guess that's due to the fact that it was already felted.

I'm trying to decide now if I should wash the sleeves the same way when I'm finished knitting them so that they can match the rest of the sweater. You can't really tell that I washed the other pieces right now. I've got them laid out on towels, blocking a little earlier than I planned *smirk*

I still feel a little faint however, I think I will go lay down now. I will try to post pictures on my little disaster on Monday...

No comments: