You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting
and do it all the time. While finishing a piece
is the plan, you still love the process, and
can't imagine a day going by without giving
some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation
involves leaving ample space for the stash and
supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn
ends and you begin.
http://marniemaclean.com
What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
I certainly don't feel like one. I had to rip back the first sleeve of Klara that I cast on when I was almost finished with it because I realized that I had somehow worked the extended garted stitch backwards so the extended rows were on the wrong side of the sleeve. Grrr...
I also started Clapotis in some Plymouth Encore. I really like the softness of this yarn. I think this will be a gift for my mom. She wanted a wrap and since this yarn is so bulky compared to the pattern yarn (I'm using a size 10 needle) I'm making it larger than the pattern size. I think it will turn out nice... I hope it will turn out nice.
Sorry I still have not posted any new pictures. I have been horrible about taking my camera home. I promise to take it with me today though. New pictures tomorrow. It's been a rough week, my boyfriend totaled his car and his insurance company says his policy had expired. So who knows what we are going to do about that. There's been a lot of praying going on. Thank goodness I've had my knitting to distract me and thank God that he wasn't hurt. My student loans also became due this month. Ugh! No one told me I would have to pay this back *smile* They seem to think that I make enough money to support myself, my daughter and my yarn habit and still pay them $250 a month but I beg to differ, LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment