Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Funny knitting blogs

Ok, so I have the worse luck with these blog and board entries. I just typed up a whole list of funny knitting blog entries that I had found in my browsing when my Internet Explorer crashed and I lost the whole thing. I'm disgusted with my computer right now, that's all I have to say. I might rebuild the post later, but for now I'm just mad! GRrrr!

I made more progress on Klaralund last night. I'm almost done with the front and I plan to cast on for the first sleeve by tonight. This is a really fast and fun knit. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I might even make one for my sister for Xmas. Shhh! Don't tell her *smile* I think I'm going to make my mother a wrap out of some homespun for Xmas. She wants something she can wrap up with in bed, and I'm really considering making Clapotis from the Fall Knitty for my boyfriends mom if I can find a cheaper yarn to substitute. Any suggestions?

Ok, I'm a little calmer now so I will post a few of the funny sites I found. I just won't have as many witty comments about them as I had before *smile*

First off is the Yarn Harlot with a letter to her Rhinebeck Sweater, we've all been here before. Check out the rest of her blog to see how the saga continues...

Now we move on to The Knitting Curmudgeon's Gallery of Ghastlies. This one literally had me laughing out loud. Too funny.

Ok, that's all for today. I will post more funnies later but I'm scared to type any longer without posting to my blog for fear that Bill Gates will cut me off again. Have fun laughing at others expense, I know I did. *SMILE*

2 comments:

alice said...

i made a beautiful version of clapotis using plymouth encore colorspun! it was way cheap, too :)

superstahr said...

Thanks! I'm definately going to give that a try. I really don't want to go broke making xmas gift this year *smile* Do you remember how many skiens you used?