Thursday, March 31, 2005

Sorry I've been silent

I was involved in a pretty bad car accident on Monday night. A woman managed to drive right into the side of my car. I think it will end up being totaled by the insurance company. I just thank God right now that my daughter wasn't in the car with me because the woman would have smashed right into her door. I'm doing ok aside from some pretty bad back pain. I have been told by my doctor to lie flat for at least 3 days. He also gave me a shot of acid (muscle relaxer) in my butt which hurt like hell and gave me a prescription for Vicadin, Naproxen and Flexinol (i think?) to help with the pain. This is not helping my sciatica. More info as it comes up but please keep me in your prayers. The pain is not fun.

Stacey :)

8 comments:

Knitty Gritty Thoughts said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon, how scary! I'll be sending positive thoughts your way, get better soon! =)

Christie said...

Ohmigosh!!! I'll be sending good thoughts your way...I'll pray that the pain is alleviated...it is a good thing DD wasn't with you...rest and take care of yourself!

Dropstitchknitter said...

So sorry that happened to you and hoping you feel better very soon!

alice said...

i have vicodin and flexeril (sp?) in my medicine cabinet too... and boy do i like them. i hope they do you well!!! you dont live anywhere near long island, NY, do you? otherwise i'd offer you a massage!

renee said...

So sorry about your accident! Thank goodness that you were not more seriously injured. I hope some rest helped the pain and that you're back up and around soon!!

Emily said...

Oh Stacey! I'm so sorry about your accident. Thank goodness it wasn't more serious! I hope you are better soon and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Leslie Shelor said...

Thankful that you are safe and that your little girl wasn't with you! Hope the pain eases soon!

wendy g said...

So sorry to hear about your accident. Take of yourself and hope you are feeling better soon.