Christie tagged me with this meme and I'm going to try to make my answers as interesting as hers *smile* Be warned that we have a lot in common so some of my answers match hers...
What was I doing... 10 years ago? Wow, I can't really remember what I was doing yesterday and you want me to remember 10 years ago? OK, let's see, I was in my second year of college at USC trying to decide what I wanted to do with the rest of my life (still haven't figured that one out)
5 years ago? I know this one! I was giving birth to my beautiful baby girl *smile* A year after that I was divorcing her father, LOL!
1 year ago? I had finally graduated from college and I was still trying to figure out what I wanted to do with the rest of my lift. Is there like a cliff's notes for this? Shouldn't someone just come tell us what to do with our lives? I think that would make it all so much more easy.
yesterday? I was trying to convince my sister not to make us go to this yucky Japanese restaurant that she likes for her birthday dinner tonight. Yeah, I realize it's her birthday, but I also realize I will be paying for her meal and mine and that place is nasty. And yeah, she picked somewhere else *smile*
today? Today my beautiful child threw up on me and I had to clean up myself and her before I could come to work for 4 hours while she stayed with my grandmother's and their nurse so that I wouldn't have to take a whole day of sick time (I'm down to 9 hours!)
tomorrow? My guess is that I will still be taking care of a sick child... and oh yeah, trying to figure out to do with the rest of my life (do you notice the running theme here? *smile*)
5 snacks I enjoy: Japanese Rice crackers, fruit, pirates booty, Nature Valley Trail Mix Bars, chocolate covered sunflower seeds from Trader Joe's *smile*
5 bands and singers for which I know most of their stuff: Me'shell (LOVE her), Norah Jones, Anita Baker, Etta James, Prince.
What would I do with $100,000,000? What woudn't I do with $100,000,000. I'd get out of debt (student loans), I'd buy a house so that I would always have a place to live even if i was stupid enough to spend all my money, I'd buy my mom a house so that she wouldn't have to live with me, I'd buy my sister and my BF's mom a house for the same reason, I'd start a trust fund for my Dear Daughter, and I'd invest in a yarn/spinning business for myself *smile* Then I'd bank the rest and live off the interest.
5 locations I'd run away to: Spain, Brazil, Italy, France, Belize. That was an easy one!
5 bad habits: Procrastination, laziness at work, eating when I'm bored, offering advice when it's not asked for, sinning *smile*
5 things I like doing: Reading, listening to audio books, knitting, spinning, spending time with family.
5 things I would never wear: Ponchos (they make me look fat), low cut blouses, hip hugger jeans, high heels (I feel like I'm going to fall), tank tops that show my fat arms, haha!
5 TV shows I like: hmmm.... I don't watch that much TV. I like Good Eats, The Office (BBC version), The 4400... ok that's all I can think of right now :-
5 Movies I like: Batman Begins,
5 famous people I'd like to meet: Mos Def, Terrance Howard, Angelina Jolie, Maya Angelou...
5 biggest joys at the moment: My daughter, spending time with the BF *smile*, returning to church, spending time with family, being alive!
5 favorite toys: iPod mini, audible.com, darth tater... I can't think of any more :( LOL!
Now I've got to tag three people...
Leslie
Jenn
Hilari
As Christie said, play along, or don't...the choice is up to you!
1 comment:
i got my tag - i'll post in a couple of days! Hope your little one is feeling better!
Post a Comment