
We had an absolute ball at the picnic. They really did it up for Disney employees. There was food and drinks all day, plus they had pretty much all of the Disney characters there. There were games, bouncers, bingo, DJ's, all kinds of stuff. The monster especially enjoyed herself. Needless to say I didn't get any knitting done *smile.

All I really wanted to do all day was play bingo, I don't know what it is with me and bingo, LOL! Funny thing is I didn't even get to play. They were having a Sundae bar and the line was really insane and I'm ashamed to say I chose to stand in the long line for ice cream rather than walk over to the other side of the park to play bingo, haha! The picnic was held at
Calamingos Ranch which is this big park area in Malibu where I guess all they really do is hold events like this. This was our first time going to one of the Disney picnics so we were really impressed, but we heard that last year it was even bigger!

They also had pony rides and this huge cow! I don't think I've ever actually seen a cow in person and I was truely amazed by how BIG they are! Goodness. The monster was scared to take a picture with this huge beast at first but once she saw some of the other kids feeding the cow some hay, she wanted to get in there for her turn and I was able to snap this picture. There's a picture of me with the cow as well, but I'm not going to share it because if you ask me I'm almost the same size as the cow in the picture. Embarassing. *smile*

I'll leave you with this picture of my "family" and the comment that for those of you who have been watching
Being Bobby Brown, no matter what
Whitney might have to say on the subject,
this is what black love looks like *smile*
1 comment:
I've never seen Being Bobby Brown (don't even know what it is - cause we don't have cable!) but I think that that pix definitely shows love. :D thanks for sharing... what a lovely family!
Post a Comment