I have a bag of yarn I do not need (or want to keep stored any longer *smile*) and I would love to send it to a good home. I've been trying to post it on freecycle but for some reason my posts aren't being approved or they aren't going through or something, I don't know. When I first started knitting I bought a lot of acrylic and acrylic blend yarn and now I've decided that I'm just not a big fan of synthetic fibers. I also have some cotton and wool from and unravelled sweater that I don't think I will get around to using. There is A LOT!
Anyhoo, I'm offering this to anyone who can pick it up cuz it's a lot and I don't want to pay (or make anyone else have to pay) for shipping this massive load of yarn. I'm in the Pasadena area (zip 91125). If you are interested and local let me know and we can arrange for pick up. If you think you wouldn't mind paying the shipping for a big box of assorted mystery yarn, email me and we can discuss making arrangements. I really don't want to throw this yarn away and I would really like someone who would actually use it to have it.
1 comment:
Oooh, Pasadena? Right up the 110 from me!! And I'm on the hunt for some acrylic/blend for gifts - pretty please may I?
Post a Comment