1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
I have to admit I am somewhat of a yarn snob. I prefer natual fibers to acrylics. I also prefer my own handspun to most commercial yarns *smile*
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
I spin my own yarn on a Louet S15 and I have been crocheting since I was young.
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
I cannot STAND the smell of smoke and most perfumes are too strong for me to handle. I love light scents and musky scents like sandalwood, etc.
4. How long have you been knitting?
Too long to mention *smile*
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Sure do!
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
I LOVE Bath & Body Works Jasmine Vanilla and Chocolate.
7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
I love dark chocalate!
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
I am a jack of all trades, I love to paint, draw, quilt, sew, knit, crochet, spin... all kinds of stuff, LOL
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I love contemporary christian, R&B, contemporary jazz... that's all I can think of right now, haha!
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?
I love navy blues, brown, cream, tans, salmons, dark greens. I guess you could say earthy forest colors.
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I am a single mom with one daughter and 3 fish. Oh, and one boyfriend, LOL! He takes a lot of care.
12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)
still working on this one...
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
I just recently fell in love with Filatura di Crosa's Zara.
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Anything itchy and anything that squeeks while your knitting, LOL!
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
Cables and textured knits. I really love the look of textured knits right now. Oh and shawls.
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
baby/toddlers/childrens clothes (they're quick *smile*)
17. What are you knitting right now?
You would have to ask that wouldn't you?
A shawl for my mom, a sweater for DD, a hat for the BF, a hat for the BF's mom, a ribby cardi for me...
18. What do you think about ponchos?
Their time has come and (thankfully) gone. People with hips like mine should NOT wear ponchos!
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
I knit everything with circs
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Bamboo and aluminum (NO Plastic!)
21. Are you a sock knitter?
Not yet, but I've considered trying
22. How did you learn to knit?
My grandma taught me when I was young and then I re-taught myself with Stitch and Bitch
23. How old is your oldest UFO?
1 year old :( Maybe I should throw it a party?
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
Umm... I don't really have one :-\ But the DD loves Kim Possible and Penny Proud from the Proud Family on Disney.
25. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas!
26. Is there anything that you collect?
dust...
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
Interweave knits
28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on?
hmmm, maybe the new Cathay book.
No comments:
Post a Comment