Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Not much going on today...

Well, today is a pretty slow day. My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 2-year anniversary on Thursday and the sweater I was going to give him is no where near done so now I have to go out and buy him a gift. Darn! I've also started working on a fall poncho with a cowl neck. I'm using some cheap-o lion brand wool-ease, I love that stuff. It has a nice hand to it and it's $2.49 a skein. You can't beat that. I'm also planning on organizing my stash this weekend. I looked in there last night and was a little appalled at how much fiber I have amassed. I'll have to post a few pictures so you can see it all, but let me just say that if the world ran out of clothes right now, I have enough fiber and yarn to knit them a whole new wardrobe, LOL.

Well, I guess I should actually do some work today, that's what they pay me for after all...

No comments: