Here is the back to a sweater I am making for my daughter, it is loosely based on the Boo sweater from Knitty but I keep making changes along the way :) Since I can't really afford Noro, this is being knit in red heart acrylic yarn. It's actually very soft and nice and the colors are wonderful. I was surprised at home much I actually liked this yarn after I bought it.
Here is a detail of the lattice that will run all along the bottom of the sweater. I plan to do some ruffles in handspun around the sleeves and collar like in the Boo pattern.
Here is a poncho I'm making, I almost feel like frogging it since I haven't worked on it in a while and it will be getting cold soon, but I haven't decided yet.
Here is a detail of the front of the poncho. It's made from some of the first roving I tried dyeing in my crock pot, notice the nice rust tones, LOL!
This is the pattern I'm using for the poncho, I bought it on eBay from StitchDiva. She has some nice patterns on there.
And presenting... Autumn Harvest all spun up. It worked out to be about 160 yards and now I just need to decide what to do with it. I'm thinkging watch cap or something like that, but I will have quite a bit left over if I do and I want to use all of this up. I will have to find a pattern for something that uses about 160 yards of worsted weight yarn. This one is about 11-12 WPI. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment