Well, I took Friday off to drive my brother up to San Diego State where he is starting as a freshman and I have to tell you it was the longest day of my life. We didn't end up leaving until 1:30pm because he didn't remember to wash or pack any clothes so we had to wait for him to get that stuff all ready. Long story short, it took us almost 5 hours to get up there because of traffic and then once we got there we mananged to park his car somewhere we shouldn't have and it got towed. It cost $260 to get the damn thing out of hock and then when we got to the tow place they tell us the car has a flat. We didn't end up getting him all moved in until after midnight and then we got lost driving back home at 3am! What a day! Oh, and don't let me forget to mention that I threw out my back carrying boxes up and down stairs so I spent the rest of the weekend in bed. :(
I did, however, get a lot of knitting done. I made 3 beanies and worked on a poncho for myself and a sweater for my boyfriend (which has now become a christmas sweater since I didn't finish it in time for our anniversary *smile*). I also got some lovely flowers from him. Such a sweetie. I should have some picture of my weekend activities to post tomorrow. I made one of the beanies from the autumn harvest roving, it came out really nice and I think I have enough left to make one more.
I don't know what to do with myself on the weekends now that I don't have school anymore. I used to always feel guilty when I was knitting instead of studying and now that I don't need to study anymore I still feel guilty when I knit. It's a strange feeling, LOL! Well, I guess I should go do some work now...
No comments:
Post a Comment