Tuesday, August 31, 2004

New knitting pictures...


Here is a picture of my daughter mugging for the camera, she saw me taking pictures of yarn and had to be included. Funny looking thing isn't she? LOL!

Here's her second try at a smile, a little better this time.

These are the gorgeous flowers my boyfriend gave me for our two year anniversary. At the bottom is one of the hats I knit out of my handspun yarn.

Here is a close-up of the hat from the above picture. It was knit up from the autumn harvest yarn I posted below. I LOVE it! The colors are great for fall.

This is another beanie that I made for my boyfriend. I made a total of 4 but he has the other two. I plan on making a bunch of these for xmas, they are really quick and easy to make.

Here is a progress picture of the sweater I am making my boyfriend from the "Stitch 'N Bitch" book. I don't remember the name of the pattern and I don't have the book with me, so those of you who own the book can enlighten those who don't with the name of this pattern. *smile*

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Stacey - found your blog on the CA Knit ring. The yarns are beautiful and your daughter is soooo cute! Jenn

superstahr said...

Thanks! I checked out your blog too and I have to say that I now want that Colinette Vintage poncho kit! Too expensive though, I already spend way too much money on "yarning" as my daughter and boyfried like to call it. :)