Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm still alive!

This will not be a long post because I'm still a little weak and who knew sitting at the computer could be so exhausting. I ended up having to go into the hospital last week for emergency surgery. I'm not really ready to talk about it because it was a situation that could have ended up being a really happy one or one that could kill me and unfortunately I ended up getting choice number 2. I am doing ok now and I do appreciate all the cards and well wishes you have all sent me. I'm convinced that your prayers and those of my family saved me from ending up in worse shape than I actually did. I haven't actually read through all of my email yet but I did see that many of you have sent birthday and get well wishes and it really felt nice to see all those messages in my inbox tonight when I got home. I promise to give a better update soon. Thanks again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just glad you are at home and feeling better. Happy late Birthday!

Creative Genius? said...

Oh crap... it's just sucks when life bites you in the a*s.... And on/near your birthday!! Whatever it is know that you can fight, beat it... and attitude is key!!

If you need anything give a shout!! Thinking of you in Georgia!!

-AL

alreillygator AT yahoo DOT com

Anonymous said...

Getting your head around a situation is half the battle. It's never easy when the rug gets pulled out of under you. Stay strong and keep relying on those family and friends--they'll get you through.

Jenn said...

Hang in there and hope you get better soon! :)