Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm such a dork

I was trying to update my last post and blogger crashed and somehow managed to delete the whole thing. Ugh, I cannot tell you how much my life just sucks right now. I did want to thank everyone who commented it really helped to hear other people's stories. I was trying to write everyone but to Beth, Susan and

Ok, I'm going to just stop here and say thanks to everyone cuz the same damn thing just happened. I just typed a whole long post and then when I hit the spell check blogger erased the whole thing except for what is left above. I'm just really not in the mood right now to deal with this stupid thing.

Thanks SO MUCH once again to all of you who wrote me. It really helped. I think I might even get out of the house today for a little while...

1 comment:

Leslie Shelor said...

Just stopped by to let you now I've been thinking about you; stopped by last week but blogger wouldn't let me comment. Many good wishes and hopes that things will continue to improve!