I've also found a cardigan that I am newly in love with and hope to try to write a pattern for over at anthropologie. It looks fairly simple, I just need to figure out how to do increases and decreases, like when and where to do them. If you look at this sweater close up you can see that they used increases and decreases around the front and the back of the neck. I might just decide to knit a big boxy version rather than try to figure it out though. I think this would look very lovely in Zara, but yet again, I can't afford that so I will probably be spinning the yarn for this one. I just got another fleece (yeah, I know I haven't even washed the first fleece), this one is a Rambouillet from Cold Brook Farm. I'm thinking that would be perfect for this pattern. I'll also be posting some pictures of that fleece tomorrow.I've also started my holiday knitting, I'm making a sweater for the BF, a shawl for my mom and a cardigan for the little monster. I might make felted clogs for my brother and sister since they are a quick knit, but that's still up in the air.
Ok, I'm off until tomorrow!
2 comments:
I saw that sweater in the catalog. So cute...can't wait to see what you come up with. There's another sweater/shirt in the catalog that I was going to adapt Hopeful to emulate. God love/hate Anthropologie
It's been so log since I read your blog. I use bloglines now and yours is an s. Sometimes I can't make it to the b's with the demends form the girls. I wish I had a pause switch ometimes.
Post a Comment