LOL! Ok, so really I'm just broke so I decided to go ahead and join the
Etsy craze. You can find my new store at
www.superstahr01.etsy.com. I haven't put much up yet but I'll post pictures of what's up there for now. I plan to add more later, I have way too much yarn and way too little cash flow. Plus, for anyone else out there who is considering opening a shop, right now you can list your items for free until November. After that I think it is a flat fee of $0.30 per item, but don't take my word on that *smile*
If you read my blog you've probably seen some of these yarns before, but I hope you enjoy them enough to purchase some anyway, LOL! I'm not sure about the pricing (too high? too low?), so if you have been selling for a while please take a look and just let me know what you think of the pricing. Shoot, even if you have never sold any yarn but you just buy a lot, let me know what you think of the pricing.




3 comments:
Wow! Congrats! I treasure the hank that I received from you...I've used a little [I still need post a picture of what I made] and am going to use the rest for something special!
I love your yarn I just started spinning this past week and I am hooked. I have to get me a wheel though. I was just borrowing one for a while. What type of wheel do you have?
You are THA BOMB! I say your stuff on Etsy. Bravo! I'm still fumbling (but making progress) on my drop spindle. I'm absolutely thrilled for you.
Evelyn
Post a Comment