Monday, June 27, 2005

Urgent plea for help!


I have found the PERFECT pattern, the one I have been searching for basically the whole year. Problem is, the book is out of print. If anyone has a copy of Phildar Automne 03-04 that they are willing to part with I will gladly purchase it from you. I MUST have this cover pattern (preferably with the english translation). I will pay at a premium for a copy of the mag and (of course) I will pay shipping. I will pay for the sense of loss you will have after parting with this mag if that will make you sell it to me *smile* PLEASE someone must have this mag and not want it anymore. I'm desperate! It's out of print and (in case you haven't picked up on this by now) I simply MUST have it! Ok, thanks! :)

No comments: