Friday, February 11, 2005

I've been tagged!

Roxanne tagged me with this music meme and since I know I will never think to do it on Monday or any other time soon, I decided to ditch actual work for a little while and do it now *smile*

1) Total amount of music files on your computer: 2.81 gig. Wow, I didn't even realize I had that much on here. The really sad part is I'm at work, I need to clean that out before I get fired... LOL!

2) The last CD you bought was: Nas Street's Diciple. He's a little vulgar but I think he has a good message. If you're going to listen to rap music, I think it should at least be about something. For this reason Nas and Mos Def are amoung my favs.

3) What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? Take 6, Mary. Do you remember them? Oh, I used to love this group, and Commissioned. I just found the cd the other day when I was cleaning out my junky home office. LOVE IT!

4) What are your five favorite songs and why they mean the most to you (now here comes the good stuff!): Hmm.... I don't know if I can say I have five whole favorite songs. I'll start listing in no particular order, but I can't gaurantee I'll make it to five *smile* (1) Umi Says, Mos Def because this is the first song me and the BF were both diggin on together (2) Jesus Loves Me because this is the song I used to sing to my DD while I was pregnant and it is still the only song that will calm her. (3) Through with you, Maroon 5 because I think this is one of the best break up songs ever! (4) Anything by Anthony Hamilton and I think this one is pretty self-explanatory *smile* His music makes his ugly ass seem sexy, LOL!

Ok, I can't think of 5... 4 out of 5 ain't bad though *smile*

5) What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?
>I'm going to tag Christie because she is one of my newest blog pals and I love her comments.

>Beth because it looks like she hasn't been tagged yet *smile* and

> Maryellen because I love the picture she posted on her site of how she feels about being sick

Have fun with it girls!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Greetings; I've posted my music thing and tagged three people. I love the carnavel yarn. enjoy your class soon you won't ever buy yarn again as you'll be too busy trying to knit up all your hand spun. I have about 12 bins of handspun that grw from I don't know where.

Anonymous said...

ooh - Take 6...I think I have to listen to them now. Thanks for the reminder. And that Carnivale yarn looks magically delicious!

Christie said...

Hey...Take 6...that's a blast...
Aw...Athony Hamilton...poor guy...he's short too...what a bummer for him!
I like Mos Def too...we were just talking in the office about what a good actor he is!
Speaking of which...in regard to your comment on my blog:
Dani and I watched Lackawanna Blues this weekend and I must say I really enjoyed it. I thought S. Epatha Merkerson was phenomenal as well as the rest of the cast. Even Rosie Perez didn't get on my nerves [...we won't even talk about Macy Gray...]! My only complaint was there wasn't enough Jeffrey Wright [I LOVE that guy...he is one of my favorite actors...he's always such joy to watch]! Great movie...dare I say I liked it better than the Peter Sellers movie?...hmmmm....