Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!

Couple1

...then I did the simplest thing in the world.
I leaned down... and kissed him.
And the world cracked open.
-Agnes de Mille, b. 1905-

No knitting content today as today is the day for lovers. I know my BF sometimes drops in and reads my blog and I just wanted to let him know how grateful I am for the love he gives me. I've been through many bad relationships and I was starting to believe that a good man was a myth until I met him. After two years he still opens my door for me, pulls out my chair and notices if I change my hair. He puts up with my quirks and tries to be interested in my hobbies. He's my biggest fan and he loves my daughter like she was his own. I love you baby, Happy Valentine's Day.

I wish all of my readers love and happiness today whether you are in a relationship or not. If you have someone, love them today and all days. If you are alone this valentines day, know that you need not always be. There are good men (and women *smile*) out there...

3 comments:

Christie said...

and the best of all...there are good friends that we need to be thankful for too....

Hope you and BF and DD have a beautiful day!

superstahr said...

That's very true, we should all have some good friends and/or family to celebrate this holiday with. The BF has to work tonight so we will celebrate tomorrow, but me and the DD will have some valentine cup cakes tonight *smile*

Anonymous said...

Sob, sob...Happy Valentines Day to you too!!

So...are you going to knit Rogue?