Friday, February 18, 2005

Head = Pain

Not much new going on in Stacey land today. It's cold, it's wet and I've had the most amazing headache for the past two days. My head hurts so bad I can't even see straight right now. I also stayed up until after midnight last night making 70 cupcakes to take to my daughter's school for her birthday (which was Wednesday). I can't believe my little munchkin is 5! Wow, I wonder
how old that makes me, oh well. LOL!


Not much to show, only one picture today. I started the sleeves on the Rose garden cardi and this is how far I got last night between making cupcake batter and frosting cooled cupcakes. DD is very happy to see that the sleeves are getting longer. I love how the yarn made that really bold stripe on the yoke part of the cardi, I couldn't have done better with that if I had actually planned it. I'm knitting the sleeves with two circulars because I loathe dpn's. Problem of the night though, was that I didn't have two sets of size 10 US circulars. Being the lazy and impatient person I am, I decided that size 9 would close enough. So, remember I said that if this sleeve turns out as complete crap and I have to rip and re-knit, LOL.

I also added a weather pixie to my page because I thought everyone else's was so cute. Notice how my pixie is standing in the rain with no jacket and a t-shirt...only in California.

I was also tagged by Hilari for the tivo meme. I have to warn you that my answers for this one are going to be really boring because I don't watch much tv. I don't even have cable at my house if you can believe that. Here goes!

How much space is left on your Tivo? Tivo? No cable = no tivo, LOL!

Have you ever bought a DVD of a TV series, and if so, which one? I didn't actually buy this one, but if the BF hadn't beat me to it I would have: Dave Chapelle Show

Last show watched before reading this message? Sesame Street

List five shows you won't miss. Any sort of reality tv except for the amazing race, I hardly ever remember to actually watch it but I enjoy it when I do. I can't think of any more becuase that pretty much seems to cover every show on tv right now, LOL.

Three to tag? I don't know who to tag and my head aches like balls right now... so, look for some tags next week!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Aww...poor baby! Rest, relax, dim the lights...hope you feel better soon! NO SCHOOL MONDAY!!!! ; )