So I'll start with the knitting. This is an almost finished triangle scarf from The Knit Stitch for my BF's mother. I'm using Caron Simply Soft in Brocade Print. I have always liked the feel of this yarn, even though it's acrylic, but I have to say the multicolored skeins are a little stiff. I'm planning to wash this before I gift it to her in the hopes that it will soften up a bit.
Now on to the T-Ball pictures. My daughter's team named themselves the green dragon's and the last Saturday turned out to be my day to bring snacks. So, I made these cute little stickers to put on the bags and I also put one in each bag for the kids to take home and stick on the furniture or whatever *smile*
Here's a shot of my little monster macking through the fence around the batter's cage.
Here she is up at bat and let me tell you she is a little slugger. They make all the kids back up before she hits, and the coach makes sure to get out of swinging distance, LOL!
Here she is with her trophy. It was so cute, they gave all the kids on all the teams a trophy and they had a BBQ after all the teams finished playing.
These last two I'm posting just because they are cute. There were leaves everywhere, and my little one spent about 10 minutes explaining to me why the leaves fell from the tree and how it was called "fall". Too cute, these schools are making these kids way too smart these days.
Ok, last one. This is my bad little niece (ok, she's not bad, she's just "busy" lol). They had a ball and it was a beautiful day for t-ball.
I also recently inherited a brother kh 891 and KnitKing Compuknit III from my great aunt. Problem is, she lost the manuals. She has since moved far, far away so she can't even show me how to use them. What's a girl to do, I have a great new toy and I can't even play with it. I have no idea how to use these darn things. If anyone has a manuel they will sell me, or if you know where I can take classes in the Los Angeles area, I would appreciate the info.
No comments:
Post a Comment