
Well I never got a chance to share my Easter pictures with you all so I thought "better late than never" *smile* Here is my little family. This picture came out horribly though, I had to do some major doctoring in photoshop just to get it to turn out this good. We will have to go have some more taken...

Here is a really cute picture of my daughter, my niece (on the left) and my cousin's new little one. Aren't they precious? We had taken them to JC Penney's to have their pictures taken but the machine broke so we don't know if the pictures turned out or not. We're supposed to call them tomorrow to see if our pictures turn up with the orders that come in. If they don't then we will have to get their hair done and dress them up all over again to have the pictures shot again. Sucks big time!

Here's a picture of my little monster looking sweet and innocent. They're so deceptive...

She's taken to doing her version of the Paris Hilton pose whenever someone pulls out a camera (thanks to an older cousin who has less good sense than my 5 year old) and here is one of her striking a pose back at my mom's on easter Sunday.

And to finish it off (and to make my sister happy) here is one last picture of the monster and her whiny cousin loving on each other. More lies I tell ya, these two can barely stand to be in a room together for 5 minutes without trying to pull each others hair out, but pull out a camera... and it's all love. LOL!
4 comments:
OMG.. your daughter is freakin BEAUTIFUL... not to mention you and your hubby arent bad either !
ok you have a BEAUTIFUL family!
your DD is just so cute! thanks for sharing and you're right better late than never!
Beautiful children; such a special light in your daughter's eyes! I'm sure she's an interesting young lady! Wish I could see the family picture better.
Bummer about the car but ot unexpected. As you say, be careful what you ask for!
Precious-ness!!!
Post a Comment