Well, I first have to admit that I'm a cheater. Yes, my name is Stacey and I'm a cheater. I cannot work on one project at a time, I have to have at least 3 or 4 going to keep my interest. Now that I've admitted that dirty truth I can show you the new project I started this weekend *smile*
Below you see the start of the first sleeve of Urban Aran. I plan to make the cardigan version like so many others. I'm using some Jaeger Extra Fine Merino Aran in Wineberry that I treated myself to post tax return. This stuff is loverly but it's also discontinued so if you want some I suggest you jump on it. I got mine from Cucumerpatchs' eBay store for $40 a bag with free shipping. Best deal on the net and she always ships super fast (no affiliation, I just love her service).
I'm having to change the pattern a bit to compensate for gauge (original pattern calls for chunky yarn) and to convert to a cardigan. I think it will be worth the little extra effort though. And boy this this quick knitting. I'm already almost done with this sleeve.
I've also been making progress on my ripple, I'm almost there!
I even started a Vintage Stripe Blanket for the monster. Mainly in pinks since that's her favorite color.
I've also made progress spinning the roving I dyed earlier. This is one bobbin with 5.5 oz. and I'm almost done with the second bobbin of 5.5 oz. The spinning is pretty easy so I don't expect the rest to take too long.
And finally I would like to leave you with some flowers I picked up at Trader Joe's this week. I just love fresh flowers *smile*
4 comments:
Love your current projects and really love your photos. What program are you using to do your photos and these totally cool effects?
Enquiring minds want to know!
I agree with Beth, your pictures are stunning!
Beautiful flowers! OH, who doesn't have at least 3-4 projects on the needles? I have 2 [that I'm constantly working on] right now and am resisting casting on a 3rd. The siren's song is killing me.
I think having lots of projects going at one time is mandatory! Beautiful work and wonderful colors!
Post a Comment