Saturday, April 28, 2007

Yarnivore


Ripple progress, originally uploaded by superstahr01.

This ripple sure eats a lot of yarn! I'm loving it so far. I've put it up against a full size quilt in the last photo so I can gauge how much further I have to go. I'm about half way there already! I think I'll have enough yarn left in my stash to make one more of these. They are so quick, fun and addictive! I can't wait to be done with this one so I can start ripple number two.

By they way, anyone know how to weave in ends on crochet?

2 comments:

Christie said...

You are so motivated! Crochet is taking over our lives!!!!

I've been wondering about the weaving in process myself...I've just been kinda working it back in and around. Nothing special.

Leslie Shelor said...

I HATE weaving in ends, but if I have to I weave them through the top of the stitches with a crochet hook. A better plan is to crochet over the ends as you are working. They just disappear!