Saturday, March 24, 2007

Finished Lady E

Pattern: lady eleanor by Kathleen Power
Source: Scarf Style; Interweave Knit

Materials: Noro Shinano #9 (10 balls),
Noro Silk Garden #39 (just under 4 balls)
Needles: US 7 (mm) Addi Turbo Circulars
Total Cost: $120

Started: September 2006
Completed: January 2007


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wanted to make sure you're aware that your blog is in the queue for the Fiber Arts Bloggers ring, because your ring code needs fixing. (That big picture of a highway--that's a problem in your FABLoggers ring code) I just sent you the code again--please let me know if you don't get it? I'd love to get you back in the ring. :)

Christie said...

Oh it's so pretty! How big is it? I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the muted tones in the yarn you used.

I've never tried entrelac. It's on my list of things to try one day. You make it look like something I want to try sooner.

Leslie Shelor said...

Lovely project! The colors are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!