But I've felt like it a few times over the past few months *smile*
There has been so much going on in my life that I haven't been able to keep up the blog but I was still knitting! Here's a quick recap...
Boss quit. I applied for her job. Got job. Finished vest from Knit Scene. DD turned 6. Had party at school. Then had party at bowling alley. Then had party at home. Finished BF first sock. Almost finished second sock. Frogged. Started second sock again. Dyed some Knit Picks merino sock yarn. Blended merino and nylon to make DD socks. Spun up BFL and soy silk blend. Spun up a bunch of BFL. Was aiming for DK weight, ended up with worsted (go figure). Rescued an angora bunny from the local SPCA. Built her a cage. Began and almost finished knitting Durrow for the BF using Patons classic wool. Tried knitting Lady Eleanor from Scarf Style with green BFL/alpaca blend from previous post, decided there was not enough varigation, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip. Decided that entrelec isn't all that bad, ordered new fiber to spin for Lady E.
Since I'm too lazy to post all of these pictures seperately I made a little slide show. You can mouse over each picture for a little description of what you're looking at. I should mention that the slide show won't show up in bloglines so if you want to see the pics you'll have to actually visit my page! *smile* I have way more but I have tons of work to do. Hopefully I'll be able to update the blog more often in the future. Enjoy the pictures!
6 comments:
congratulations on the new job :)!!
Yeah on the new job & I'm glad to see you post again. I hope things continue on the upswing for you!
~Blessings!
Congrats on the new job! Good for you!
Good to see you posting again! And so glad to know you've just been busy. Looks like life has been pretty good.
Congrats on the j-o-b. I love that vest. Maybe I'll have to give that mag another look...
Happy b-day to DD. That tiara is too cute!
Congratulations on the job! And I love the slideshow; all the happy faces and beautiful work!
Post a Comment