Thursday, December 15, 2005

Pictures!

I have a whole bunch of pictures to post so I'm not going to say much about any of them, but rather let them speak their own 1,000 words (with maybe a little help from me *smile*)



I got all this yarn at my lys at 75% off, $65 for the whole lot. 6 skeins of Mark & Katens Dream in blue, 4 skeins in white. 6 skeins of GGH Safari. 3 skiens of FFF Must yarn. And, two skeins of Karabella Margrite Bulky (yummy stuff).


Tweedy Vest from Knit Scene


My first sock in Knit Picks Dancing


My christmas tree


Disney Holiday Party


More Party, we had a ball!


Holiday Party Ornament


Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Wendy Stackhouse said...

My best friend was at the Disney party, too. Sounds like it was great fun! And looks like it, as well. Merry Christmas!

Wendy

Leslie Shelor said...

Looks like things are going well! Love that sock; riotous!

Leslie Shelor said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!