I have to run out to a meeting right now but I wanted to post a few pics of my very own new drum carder. She is a
Strauch Petite and fits in to my humble abode quiet well. I'm still having some issues with carding raw fleece but I'm having too much fun mixing up dyed rovings. Thanks to everyone who left suggestions on how to use this thing. I bought the kit so I had to put it together myself and I think another reason I may have been having problems before is that the two drums were too far apart. I hope to post some Xmas pics tomorrow, but today you get fiber porn! *smile*

2 comments:
Oh, lovely! I like those colors together. Have fun with the new toy!
The roving looks wonderful! And the girls look so happy; I'm glad you all had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment