They keep telling me it's just the flu, but I don't believe it. I'm pretty sure I'm dying. My clothes make my skin hurt when they brush against me, my throat hurts, I can't swallow, can't talk. I have a fever, chills, and it hurts to move. So you see the evidence is clear, I'm dying... *smile*
The worse part is my daughter is also sick.Constant coughing poor thing. I have a humidifier in her room, I've given her about a gallon of cough syrup, and she just keeps coughing. I feel so bad because I don't know what to do for her. Her school is going on a field trip tomorrow that she has been looking forward to for a month, so I'm going to take the day off and go with her and I think after that we will go to the doctor. My poor baby...
Ok, so I'm going to go die now. Pray for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment