Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Depression sets in

Well, I have to say I'm more than a little depressed about the election results. What were people thinking! My goodness! I've had no less than 4 people call me today to report that they are depressed about the whole thing. 4 more years, ugh! Ok, that's enough ranting... for now.


I don't actually have any knitting pictures today, but I did want to share some halloween pictures of my daughter. This first one is a picture of her with one of her cousins and her great-great grandmother. Aren't they the cutest bunch you have ever seen?

Here she is macking for the camera, giving you the full view of her costume. She was Princess Jasmine from "Aladdin".

This is a picture of her with my niece (who by the way was a fairy princess). For some reason the little thing kept making that horrid face. I kept telling her to smile and she would just kind of grimace at me. I have no less than 5 pictures of her making this face. LOL!

This last one is a picture of Princess Tina Turner, haha! We were at Target buying a final piece of my costume and when she put the wig on I just had to snap a picture. Too cute!

I'll send you off with one final glamour shot and the hopes that your halloween was tons of fun and not tons of candy. Till next time!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

How adorable are they? Great pictures. I have to agree....I have been a bit down today today. I really thought Kerry was going to win.

alice said...

welcome to the RAOK ring, by the way! what a beautiful jasmine :) my little cousin was ariel last year, and belle this. there's just something about the years 3 to 7... she's done a different disney princess each year!

superstahr said...

I'm so depressed. It's funny to see the reaction around the world as well. There was one Brittish paper that just had "oh God." on the cover with a black background, LOL! There was another one that said something like "how could 59,000,000 people be so dumb!" I'm really amazed with the results.

Thanks for all the compliments on my little princess. She loved the costume and I think I'm going to have some professional pictures of her taken in it I love it so much. My sister has already sets her sights on that one for her daughter for halloweens future, haha!