I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas! Ours was great. We spend xmas eve at my sister's where the kids each got to open two gifts this year. They were really excited about that. We made a big pot of gumbo and watched movies and just enjoyed sharing the holiday together. Christmas Day was spent at home opening the rest of our gifts and relaxing.
I have pics of a lot of finished knits thrown in up there. If your interested just click on the picture above to be whisked away to flickr where you can get more information about each picture. I also uploaded some finished knits to my ravelry project page.
Now I'm just getting ready for my trip to DC and trying to decide what I'm going to do on New Year's Eve. This is the first year the BF and I both have it off! And we've been together for over 6 years! (I'm usually volunteering with the Tournament of Roses and he used to work security that night). Any suggestions for something old foggies can do in the LA area? *smile*
No comments:
Post a Comment