My musings on fiber related arts, updated when I think about it (which is often) *smile*
Friday, June 29, 2007
Loving thermal
I've been home sick the last few days and I spent some of that time knitting away on thermal. I have to tell ya I'm in love with this pattern. Yeah, the gauge is really small, but the pattern is so mindless that it actually goes pretty quickly.
Above is my progress after 2 days and I've actually gone farther since then. Too much fun.
I also got a few other fun non-knitting items. First up is the Baker's Edge, Edge Brownie Pan. LOVE IT! We tend to fight over the edge pieces at my house so this is a gift from above for us.
Of course we put it right to work...
I also used my Coach coupon to buy myself this year's new purse (I allow myself one Coach bag per year *guilty pleasure*). I got this one.
Yum! Ok, I'm back at work today and they expect me to actually do something so... gotta run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so jealous of your new brownie pan!! That's fabulous! And the "Thermal" looks nice too!
thermal is going to be awesome! i love that color. but really, i'm now obsessed with that brownie pan, cuz as you well know, the corners are the best!
Post a Comment