First some blue faced that I dyed blue. The first time I tried dyeing with some procion dyes and the blue never really took. I was using some other colors in there as well because I didn't want a solid blue and all the other colors took except for the blue. I kept a bit of the old roving so you can see the different after I overdyed the roving with some Jaquard dyes. Much better.


Here is a picture of what I'm getting from the light batch of roving. I'm planning to spin these seperately (8 oz. each) and then ply them again each other. I'm thinking it should be about a DK weight.
Last I will share with you the progress I made on my no pattern cable sweater before I had to rip the sleeve and start again. I'll warn you that it's very hard to take pictures of black yarn so these aren't so great even after photoshop.

2 comments:
That blue is incredible!
Glad to see the pics again! Love the blue; looks like it's going to be dramatic!
Post a Comment