Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Holiday weekend fun...


Ok, so I was going to post a few pictures here from my weekend sweater unraveling session but for some reason "hello" won't let me post more than one photo at a time. So I'm going to post one photo here and you can see the rest of my adventures by following this link. I must warn you that there are lots of yummy yarn pictures behind THIS LINK. Yarn lovers beware! *smile*

Ok, I lied. It's working now. LOL. So here is sweater #2. I got both of these sweaters for the amazing price of $3.24. Total!

Here is the yummy yarn from sweater #1

Sweater #2

All the yarn drying on a rack in my kitchen

Here is some of the white yarn, dyed and knit into a scarf. Please follow the link from above for more info and more pictures.

No comments: