Thermal is coming along well, I've actually made it past this but I haven't taken new pictures.
I also have to show off my new plying bobbin that I used to make the yarn in the post below. I love this thing. The most I got on there was a little over 9 ounces. Beauty! The only complaint is that it makes a weird scrapping sound while spinning. I couldn't get it to stop no matter what I did. If anyone has any suggestions for this I'd appreciate it. You get used to it after a little while but it is still very annoying.
1 comment:
My plying bobbin does the same thing, scritchscritchscritch... It's gotten a little better with time, but it's definitely louder than the plastic bobbins. The dealer suggested that I put vaseline on the shaft (that sounds so bad!) that you slide the bobbin onto and that would help with the noise. Mostly I try to ignore it.
Post a Comment