Well, I made the move with the BF this past weekend and I tell ya, I think I was already being punished for my new sinning ways. It was 115 degrees on Saturday! And I was moving from an upstairs apartment to another upstairs apartment. I now know what hell is really like, hell is shelping boxes up and downs stairs in 115 degree temperatures while your daughter and niece whine the whole time about how hot it is as they sit inside by the air conditioner. Ugh!!!
The BF didn't even have to help because he had surgery on Friday for a hernia. I know I should have a little more sympathy for him since he just got cut open and all, but let me tell ya, after spending a few days in moving hell I have little sympathy left for anyone.
The new digs are nice, or at least they will be once the boxes are all unpacked. I'm including some pre-total moving in pictures below. No knitting or spinning has been done. NONE. NADA. ZIP. zero (ok you get the point). I also still have a lot of stuff I want to divest myself of that I haven't had a chance to take pictures of and put up on the stash sale page. They will just have to wait until I can actually find them in the piles of boxes that now litter my house.
I'm off to unpack in the heat now. TTFN!





2 comments:
Congratulations on your sinning ways! Tell me about moving in the heat. We did it 5 years ago and don't have the strength *still* to move ever again. At least i think it can wait until December. Enjoy unpacking!
What a carefully planned hernia operation! (LOL)
How is "the monster" adjusting? Does she like her bed up that high?
Nosy, aren't I?
Post a Comment