Friday, June 30, 2006

I'm such a slacker!

I've been meaning to post for ages now, I just never have the time to do it. I skim through everyone else's blogs really only reading them when the pictures entice me to stop, LOL! I've been soooooo busy! The move is going well, I'm planning some major packing this weekend. We've ordered furniture, reserved a truck, called the Salvation Army to pick up the piles of stuff I don't plan to keep, so I guess I'm actually going to do this thing, haha!

I haven't actually edited any of these pictures (no time) and I'm not really going to say much about them (no time) and they are a little old cuz... yeah, you guessed it, no time, LOL!

My little monster graduated from kindergarten last week. It was too cute! The put on a play (The Hungry Caterpillar) and sang songs.

She's the flower on the far right...

I started knitting a log cabin afghan with all my small bits of handspun and yarns that I only had a bit of or one skien. I've actually completed 5 blocks at this point and I will try to get pictures up soon but I need to actually take them first, lol.

I finsihed on sleeve of bomber, here it is pre-shrink. It has since been shrunk down to the exact size I anticipated, but I need to take pictures of that before I can share with you all.

I also did some dyeing. Some of these will be up on the stash sale page soon so be on the lookout!

And I bought some more superfine merino fleece (just over a pound) from genopalette.com. This stuff is super soft and very clean. Some of the tips are a little caked with gook so I might cut those off though.

I also wanted to share a picture of this expert packaging, the box was tiny! I put a sharpie in there for scale.

1 comment:

Deneen said...

Your DD is adorable-mine wears glasses too and just finished kindergarten-how the time does fly.

The roving looks yummy-